Selasa, 13 Juni 2017

Another 'First Time'

Dear Darla,

At this moment, I'm very nervous and excited. I encountered a lot of 'first time' recently and am going to encounter another 'first time' again. I held back a lot when I hadn't had my surgery. Now, the fog has lifted. Everything is new. There are many chances to try and take. I am so much happy. Too happy to the nervous point. Should I take the chance? Can I do it? Will I nail it? I don't know where it will takes. Somehow, I want to give it a try. See the world I never see. Do things I've been longing to do. Even if I fail at the end, I don't wanna have a regret just wandering at the same point.

5 komentar:

  1. OMG finally you're back! Welcome baaackkkkk :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow.. thank u for writing this. My 16 yr old daughter also has 45-50 degree thoracic-lumbar scoliosis. I was searching for prof.Kwan as my friend's son will be having his surgery nx month with growing rod since he's still 10yr.
    If you don't mind.. can I reach you in private to ask about the whole ordeal during and after surgery?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi Lucy. I'm so sorry. I have been inactive for blogging for this long. Of course you can. How is your daughter doing now?

      Hapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus